Thursday, July 20, 2006

Want to see my pictures?

Dear Friends,

We are enjoying being at home again after all our travels. I have had time to work on my photos, and want to share some with you. Here we are having fun with new Nashville friends.












Destin was beautiful--in scenery and in people! Here are some sights from the Gulf coast: the view from our front porch, Doug and daughter Talitha, her children Ellen and Jacob . . .


It's been a wonderful summer! We have now managed to visit with all the children and grandchildren except Chris and Heather, and we are hoping to make it to be with them. It hasn't been easy to orchestrate, with all the job changes and moves they have collectively made over the last few months! We have also worshiped with six congregations so far--Presbyterian, Lutheran, Disciples of Christ, and nondenominational. I have been reading, reading, reading--about worship practices and the theology of how we worship God. I'm learning lots, and more importantly, having a "sabbath rest" from the daily routines. I'm grateful for this opportunity!

See you all in about five weeks!

Grace and Peace,

Linda

No comments: